How to prepare:
- Please start here with a quick google form to give us basic info.
- If we’re not already friends on Facebook, please send Perry or Kim a friend request. We’ll create a group chat for us and attendees so we can easily share links and information, plan dinner meetups, etc.
- Please bring a detailed (to scale) floor plan of your current workspace. Include relevant measurements, equipment, storage areas, etc.
What to expect:
Classes/training will be on-site from 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM each day. Coffee, snacks and lunch will be provided. Plan to arrive a few minutes early so we can start promptly on time. We have a lot to cover!
Wear comfortable clothes and shoes. This training will alternate between class time and hands-on activity. During class time we will learn about Lean, Push and Pull Operations, 5S, Kanban, Performance Metrics, A3 Problem-Solving, and tools to help you apply concepts. During hands-on training we will test and measure various processes, build and test sample layouts, and apply what we are learning in a real working environment. Come ready to work with your brain AND your hands! Don’t worry. We have A/C.
Coghlan Family Enterprises is conveniently located in north central San Antonio just 10 minutes from the San Antonio airport, and 20 minutes from downtown San Antonio.
12007 Radium Dr.
San Antonio, TX 78231
Nearby hotels (some have free shuttles)
- DoubleTree by Hilton Airport
- Home2 Suites by Hilton airport
- Four Points by Sheraton airport
- Holiday Inn airport
- Embassy Suites by Hilton airport
Nearest awesome coffee shop
Recommended restaurants nearby:
- Max & Louie’s New York Diner
- Two Bros BBQ
- Rudys (“The Worst BBQ in Texas!”)
- WiseGuys – A Chicago Eatery
- La Fogata (one of the oldest Mexican restaurants in town)
- Whataburger (it’s a Texas thing)